The dragon slayer of our Process range. This is the bike for riders with a bent for the burl. Still capable and comfortable on the climbs, but turn that singletrack downwards—and make it nasty—and the Process 153 DL takes you to another level. A bike so radical our World Cup downhill team uses the bike to train on, and when tracks permit, even race.
- Frame Material: Kona 6061 Aluminum Butted 153mm travel
- Wheel Size: 27.5-inch
- Wheels: New WTB Asym i35 rims, tubeless ready with a 35mm inner width
- Rear/Front Suspension: 153mm/160mm
- Fork: RockShox Pike RCT3 Solo Air 160mm QR15 tapered
- Shock: RockShox Monarch Plus RC3
- Crankset: SRAM X1 1200
- Drivetrain: SRAM XG1195 10-42t 11-speed
- Cockpit: New KONA designed and branded 35mm bar/stem, ODI Ruffian MX grips
- Brakes: Shimano XT
- Tires: Maxxis Minion DHF EXO 3C 27.5x2.3"
- Saddle: WTB Volt Team