The Sunday Primer returns for 2016 as the staple entry level complete. For 2016 the Primer will be offered in 5 colours and 3 top tube lengths. Thats the most options to date! Constantly looking to upgrade the range of Primers. Sunday now offer this brilliant entry level spec to a diverse range of users by offering 20.5", 20.75" and 21" top tube versions. Meaning if you an older/taller rider, you don't have to fork out pro level money to get a longer top tube. The spec remains staple for an entry level bike, with Mid Sealed BB with 3 pc cranks, 25/9 gearing, Integrated headset and Odyssey parts like Aaron Ross Grips, Odyssey Springfield Brake Set Up and Chase Hawk OEM 2.40" Tyres
Improvements over the Blueprint:
- Mid Sealed Bottom Bracket.
- Sealed Integrated Headset
- Odyssey OEM Chase Hawk Tyres
- Semi Sealed 9T 14mm Cassette Hub
- Sunday Plastic Pedals
- Top Tube: 20.5", 20.75", 21"
- Geometry: HT: 75° / CS: 13.25" / SO: 8.375" / BB: 11.5" / ST: 71°
- Bars: 9" x 28"
- Headset: Integrated
- Cranks: 3pc 170mm 8–Spline Axle
- Gearing: 25/9
- BB: Mid Sealed
- Brakes: Yes
- Front Wheel: Loose Ball 10mm Male Axle
- Rear Wheel: Semi Sealed 14mm Male Axle
- Tyres: Odyssey OEM Chase Hawk 2.40 Tyres
- Seat: Sunday Seat and Post Combo
- Colours: Black, Military Blue, Orange, Grey, Watermelon Green
- Weight: 26.1 Lbs