Take the road off the beaten path with the Argon 18 Krypton X-Road. With an adapted AFS geometry, it gains the versatility and stability to explore and ride through any roads whether paved, gravel or dirt with utmost confidence and flare. The disc brakes allow for better modulation and braking power on wet and dry surfaces. It’s the last drop bar bike you’ll ever need thanks to its ultra-versatility to be used for just about anything. It’s a fast bike that can be ridden however you wish. Set it up as a dedicated roadie with thinner slick tires or throw some knobbies on it and let it rip on the dirt!
Comes complete with Shimano’s 105 5800 groupset for that undeniably reliable and smooth shifting performance you can count on. You’ll have a 50/34 105 crankset paired with a Shimano 105 11/28 cassette, allowing you to shift into the appropriate gearing for the ever-changing terrain. The Shimano RX010 wheels come equipped with Vittoria Cross XN 700x31 tires, making the Argon 18 Krypton X-Road dirt/gravel-ready right out of the box!
- Truly versatile multi-terrain bike: Ideal for discovering uncharted territories
- Disc brakes: Provide better modulation and increased braking power for all riding conditions
- 32mm tire clearance: Makes it possible to have larger tires, providing maximum comfort
- Press-fit 3D system: Offers three head tube heights for every frame size without sacrificing any rigidity
- AFS (ARGON FIT SYSTEM): Proportional dimensions with a longer wheelbase and higher head-tube provides added comfort for all riders
- Size-specific geometry: Well balanced ergonomic fit for every frame in every size
- Optimal balance, for a versatile, stable, agile and refined bike