Do you remember your first bike? Surely! Our first connection with the ride is always something special. That’s why we made sure every detail was focused on security and fun. Learning to ride a bicycle should be a joyful experience and we’re committed to helping the next generations of cyclists get rolling!
Every component was selected to provide more control, security and confidence to riders. Steering control was improved thanks to a reduced overall weight and grip size.
A larger pedal platform provides confidence while pedaling. Redesigning the frame with a longer wheelbase increases the bike’s stability, helping our youngsters be more agile and confident. The minimum seat height was also lowered to provide secure footing on the ground.
To improve the ride quality, we’ve also selected efficient rolling tires and ball bearing pedals, and we’ve fine-tuned all bearing adjustments so they can challenge their parents! All this implemented with colorful graphics will definitively provide an awesome first bike experience.
- Frame: Garneau Junior, high tensile strength steel
- Fork: Garneau HTS, 25.4 mm threaded
- Crankset: 1-piece steel, 28T
- Bottom bracket: Steel, adjustable caged bearings
- Cassette: 16T
- Chain: KMC, 1/2 x 1/8''
- Front wheel: Alloy rim, steel hub, 14 g steel spokes
- Rear wheel: Alloy rim, Falcon steel coaster brake, 14 g steel
- Tires: NLK, 16 x 2.125''
- Saddle: Garneau Junior
- Seat post: Steel, 25.4 mm
- Handlebar: Riser, steel
- Grips: Garneau Junior
- Stem: Die cast alloy / steel
- Headset: Steel, 25.4 mm threaded, limited rotation
- Brake levers: Resin
- Brakes: V-brake & coaster brake
- Pedals: VP, resin
- Accessories: Removable training wheels, full wrap steel chainguard