The Honzo CR is for the discerning customer who knows exactly what they want in a bike. Kona’s Carbon Trail frame is light and stiff and rides predictably. A 120mm RockShox RC Revelation Fork, SRAM Level T brakes, a KS Lev dropper, and Maxxis rubber create quite the compelling package in this super fun trail bike.
What Kona has done with the Honzo is craft a wickedly fast, fun and responsive ride that bends genres. Initially I would have said it’s a ripping ride for an XC hardtail, but then it’s just a ripping bike full stop.
- Singletrack Magazine
- Frame Material: Kona Carbon Trail
- Wheels: WTB ST i29 29” TCS rims
- Fork: RockShox Revelation RC 120mm
- Crankset: SRAM NX
- Drivetrain: SRAM NX 11spd
- Brakes: SRAM Level T with 180mm front / 160mm rear rotor
- Seat Post: Kind Shock Lev Integra
- Cockpit: Kona 35mm Bar/Stem with Kona Lock-on Key Grip
- Front Tire: Maxxis DHF 2.3” TR/3C/EXO
- Rear tire: Maxxis Ardent 2.25” TR/Dual Compound/EXO
- Saddle: WTB Volt Comp