Ergoterra is a wide drop bar for cyclocross, with flared drops for elbow clearance on rough ground, and a reinforced central section for crosstop levers. It has the same compact drop and reach as Ergosum, tailored to provide more control over technical terrain:
- Viewed from above, the drops angle outwards by 6°
- 45 cm model is 42 cm at the hoods (47 cm model, 44 cm)
- Compound-curved bends preserve the vertical alignment of brake/shifter levers at their mounting point, so outward flare does not alter shifters’ ergonomics
- 31.8 mm center section of bar is extended and reinforced to mount crosstop brake levers
- On rough ground that jostles the rider’s handhold, Ergoterra offers more lateral clearance for the forearms, helpful for run-ups
Ergoterra Pro is built in AL 7075 alloy and finished Shot Peened/ Anodized Black.