The Palos™ LR 4 is the industry’s reservoir-based waist pack designed specifically for mountain biking. It’s the ideal option for hard-charging riders who need more than a water bottle, but who don’t want to carry a full backpack. As part of our Low Rider MTB collection, the Palos keeps your water and cargo centered around your waist, leaving your shoulders and back free. As a result, you’ll have a lower center of gravity and more mobility on the trail—plus, no more sweaty back and sore shoulders at the end of the day. The Palos also includes a 1.5-liter reservoir, storage for keys and a phone, an integrated tool roll to keep you prepped for last-minute repairs, and overflow storage that lets you fasten soft armor to the outside of the packe brand new Crux LR reservoir delivers 20% more water per sip while keeping weight positioned low on your back, which translates to better stability in the saddle and on the trail.
- The brand new Crux LR reservoir delivers 20% more water per sip while keeping weight positioned low on your back, which translates to better stability in the saddle and on the trail.
- Magnetic Tube Trap™ keeps your tube secure and accessible when you need it
- Stabilizing load-bearing hip belts with cargo optimizes a custom fit and keeps essentials close at hand
- Integrated tool roll to keep your repair kit organized
- Dual reservoir compression straps cinch the reservoir into the small of your back for a tight, stable fit
- Stretch overflow storage compartment lets you easily stash a rain shell or extra layer
- Reflective accents for visibility in low-light environments
- Hydration Capacity:1.5L/50 fl oz
- Gear Capacity: 2.5L/150 cu in
- Pack Weight: 380 g/0 lb 13 oz
- Dimensions: 20 x 30.5 x 13.5 cm / 7.9 x 12 x 5.3 in
- Fits Waist/Hips: 66-116 cm/26-46 in