Designed by Garrett’s Renyolds. Constructed from heat-treated 4130 chromoly with an internal gusset in the top-tube and an external gusset on the down-tube. The frame’s tubing is double butted with a heat-treated Mid BB shell and head-tube, externally butted seat tube with integrated post clamp and integrated chain tensioners. This frame has a stand over height of 9” and is available with or without removable seat stay brake mounts and cable guide.
- 20.5″, 20.75″ & 21″ top tube lengths
- 13.5″ chain stay length
- 75.5 Degrees head tube angle
- 71 Degrees seat tube angle
- 9″ stand over height
- Bottom Brackets Height: 11.625″
- Internally gusseted double-butted top tube
- Double butted down tube
- Integrated chain tensioners and post clamp
- Weighs 4lbs. 12ozs.
- Removable brake mounts and cable guides (picture might show brakeless, which is also available)
- Colors: ED Black or Transparent Red