Stepping up from our Félix & William series, our Junior models continue the learning experience through a more diverse range of uses for kids. Jumping sidewalks, shredding trails or simply strolling along with parents, every bike has its intended purpose.
Quality builds at both performance and economical levels will suit every budget and help bring every young athlete to speed. Through age-profiled geometries, emphasis was put on balance and control, improving the young riders’ confidence and safety.
Long live the ride!
- Frame: Garneau Junior, high tensile strength steel
- Fork: Garneau HTS, 25.4 mm threaded
- Crankset: 1-piece steel, 36T
- Bottom bracket: Steel, adjustable caged bearings
- Cassette: 19T
- Chain: KMC Z410, 1/2 x 1/8''
- Front wheel: Alloy, steel, 14 g steel
- Rear wheel: Alloy, Falcon steel coaster brake, 14 g steel
- Tires: NLK, 20 x 2.125''
- Saddle: Garneau Junior
- Seat post: Steel, 25.4 mm, integrated
- Handlebar: Riser, steel
- Grips: Garneau Junior
- Stem: Steel
- Headset: VP, 25.4 mm threaded
- Brake levers: Resin
- Brakes: V-brake & coaster brake
- Pedals: VP, resin