From the ground up, the Petit Louis program was established to provide a completely new experience to kids’ first steps into cycling. Louis dreamt of a bike which would revive his first emotions on a bicycle. Light and fast! Those emotions are what led him to the Olympics!
Emphasis was put on safety and the learning experience of children. Reflective hits on the saddle and tire sidewalls, a long wheelbase for optimum balance and control, premium quality brakes for more control. The 3-piece forged crank enables a narrower Q factor for greater pedaling efficiency. In addition, through extensive sizing research, ergonomics have been optimized to fit children progressively through their growth.
Freedom to the kids!
- Frame: Garneau Petit Louis, S-6 alloy
- Fork: Garneau, Cr-Mo 1-1/8''
- Crankset: Samox, 28T
- Bottom bracket: VP, sealed cartridges
- Cassette: 18T
- Front wheel: Alloy, JT alloy, 14 g stainless steel
- Rear wheel: Alloy, JT alloy, 14 g stainless steel
- Tires: Chaoyang H5169, 16 x 1.5'' (305-40)
- Saddle: Garneau Échappée Jr
- Seat post: Alloy, 27.2 mm
- Handlebar: Riser, alloy
- Grips: Garneau Junior
- Stem: Alloy
- Headset: VP, internal type
- Brake levers: Tektro JL352-RS, adjustable reach, alloy
- Brakes: Tektro J310
- Pedals: VP, resin