The Michelin Power Competition road tyre offers improved speed in competitions. Dedicated to road races with classifications, the Power Competition is made from the new Race Compound (which originates from technology used in Moto GP) to increase efficiency and speed. The compound also ensures low loss of energy caused by rubber deformation, without compromising on grip performance.
The top of the tyre casing has reinforced Aramid Protek protection to offer +13% puncture resistance compared to the predecessor. Michelin found that the majority of riders change their tyres before they fail, so each tyre in the Power range has TWI (Tread Wear Indicators) to highlight when your tyres will need replacing. The Disc Brake Ready design increases the grip of the tyre to ensure optimal braking performance.
- Michelin Power Competition Folding Clincher Road Tyre
- Fastest tyre in the Michelin Power range
- Race Compound offers increased efficiency and grip
- Tread Wear Indicator highlights when tyres will need replacing
- Aramid Protek offers increased puncture resistance
- Weight: 23-622 (190g), 25-622 (210g)